Tahoe ski pass sales
Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood
Tahoe Super Pass
Access to Squaw Alpine and more
Leaf peeping around Lake Tahoe
Tips for Winter Snow Clearing
Fall means snow pole time! SnowTech and Waltman’s have now merged to create Elements Mountain Company. They are wrapping up driveway sealing and getting ready to put snow poles in the ground, preparing for what we all hope to be a large winter.
Tips for winter snow clearing:
- Be kind to your neighbors. Keep your driveway clear of objects to minimize breakdowns. A shovel or piece of firewood that causes damage can range from a 20-minute fix to terminating the machine for the day.
- If you have cars in the driveway, move them around during storms. Park on one side of the driveway and then the other. This will allow plowing of the entire driveway and keep it clearer for you.
- Keep garbage cans and other refuse containers out of the berm on your pick up day.
- If you have an obstacle in the driveway that becomes buried by snow, make sure it is marked or staked.
- To allow drivers to identify your home, please leave at least one light on that is visible from the street. This is especially important for houses that are obstructed by landscaping or terrain.
- Please be aware of the location of your children and pets when it is snowing. Public and private snow removal companies work as quickly and safely as possible, but they need your help to ensure that no one gets hurt on snow clearing days.
Contact Elements for any of your Tahoe Donner snow clearing needs. More